Little-Known Secrets To Book Publishing
Discover The Easiest Way To Get Your Book Published Through Our Consultations
For Those Who Are Ready-Here's What 's In It For You
- You will be able to afford to get the help you need to make your dream come true
- Proven 30-Day formula to get you published fast
- Use our services at any level of the writing process
- The most innovative approach to writing and publishing
Dr. Estar is an Authorpreneur, meaning she doesn't just write books, she starts businesses with her books. She learned writing a book and start a business are totally different. When she ventured into writing a book, she had to take certain measures to accomplish her objectives.
After all, Authorpreneurship is a journey she had to prepare for before committing to the plunge. She is an International Educational Consultant and founder of several non-profit organizations. Such as The Women's Resource Center for Training and Development in Axum, Ethiopia, Marcus Garvey Pan Afrikan University in Mbale, Uganda. The founder of Teach A Woman 2 Fish, Umayat Spiritual Education Circle for Self-Realization, Earth's Natural Healing Institute. With over 30 years of educational experience and 15 years of consultancy experience, she'd already done quite a bit of groundwork to become an Authorpreneur.
Check out the bookstore for just a few of the books written by Dr. Alexandria. Purchase the books and you determine the quality of her expertise as a writer and publisher. As the author of Gifted and Black she has created the book, CD, music video, animation, anti-bullying program, Double Dutch Training and working on a musical all for the same book. She is the very definition of an Authorpreneur.
- What to know before you publish your book;
- Putting your books content together;
- They types of content you should write;
- How to write with your publishing professional;
- Additional book elements you need to consider in the writing process.
The Manual and Companion to Get Published in 30-Days provides you with the practical steps to get your book published in 30 days. It takes years to write a book, right? Well the truth is that it can take years to write a book. However, that time frame is generally reserved for people who are writing their magnum opus or life story. It doesn’t apply to people who are writing a business or non-fiction book. So the myth, it must take years to write a great book just doesn’t apply.
By the time you complete this manual, your book will be written. You will have:
- Identified your topic and all the knowledge you know about it;
- Outlined your book;
- Created your book;
- Be ready for sending your book to a professional editor.